| We caught quite a bit of the Magic Fountain show our first night in Barcelona. It was just like Disney World, but with awesome 80's music! Every 30 minutes, a unique show started. |
| This guy was getting that nun's phone number... How odd! |
| If you find all of these signs throughout the city, and mark them on the map, they make the same symbol. Some people just have too much time... |
| A Picasso on the ugly architecture building. He painted it on a tablecloth after too much absinthe. |
| Spanish gargoyles. They are not creepy at all, just farm animals. When it rains, water comes out of their mouths. |
| They love building human pyramids. |
| Picasso's school. There are some very amusing stories surrounding his youth. Residents and protesters, fittingly, threw paint on the doors when the city closed the school. |
| A tribute to George Orwell; he fought in the Spanish Civil War. It is a TB cell under a microscope. |
| These signs are everywhere! Residents want their neighborhoods to be respected... People party in the neighborhood streets. |
| Guell Park - Gaudi's creation |
| Basilica de la Sagrada Familia from a distance. |
| I don't know... |
| More Gaudi... His designs are everywhere in Barcelona. |
| One of the most amazing markets I have ever been to. |
| The seafood was still moving it was so fresh. |
I want to go!!! My favorite post so far :)
ReplyDeleteDude, you saw Picasso's school...how many people get to say that?!? Amazing!! I think the gagoyles are scary, regardless of what you say! Lauren, I will go with you!!
ReplyDelete