The train ride from Munich to Venice, while long, was one of the most beautiful trips I have ever been on. In Germany, everything was green and lush, and there were waterfalls and the most amazing mountainsides I have ever seen. Immediately after we crossed the border into Italy, we saw more vineyards than I could have previously imagined. There were wine vineyards and sunflower fields growing as far as the eye can see. Here are a few pictures that I tried to take out the window of a high-speed train.
Venice was exactly how I pictured it, but much MUCH hotter. I know it is warm back in Texas, but you are constantly on the water in Venice. We had some amazing food and some not so great. It is incredibly touristy in Venice, but I think everyone should make the trip at least once.
| Our new artist friend, Sebastien Salva. This guy was a tad bit schizo, but he was incredibly nice and talented. He spoke more than five languages, too! I am quite jealous. |
| Squid ink pasta! It is incredibly rich, and unlike anything I had previously tasted. |
No comments:
Post a Comment